Position: Assistant Manager
Assistant Managers are the model employees who represent the best of Brothers BBQ and are first in line for the next opportunity.
Friendly, personable, and resourceful problem solvers are what we are looking for! Assistant Managers work directly under the General Manager and are responsible for running their own shifts.
Assistant Managers are typically responsible for the following duties, but can vary day-to-day:
- Day to day restaurant operations
- Labor/Cost Control
- Keeping the restaurant and staff ready for health inspections
- Assisting the General Manager with day to day orders
- Working with catering orders/taking orders as needed
- Helping with leadership/training of fellow staff/employees
Applicants should have a whatever-it-takes attitude, keen attention to detail, strong leadership skills and possess a passion for customer service! Skills we look for in the ideal candidate include:
- Positive Attitude
- Customer Service
- Cash Handling Skills
- Flexible Schedule (Nights and Weekends)
- Valid Drivers Licence/Vehicle
$17.00 to $19.00 per hour (includes tips) depending on experience and availability.
JOIN THE Q-TEAM
Here’s why our Q-Team members love working here:
– Flexible scheduling (make your own schedule)
– No late nights
– Free BBQ
– Hands-on training and development
– Advancement opportunities